Submission Deadline: Apri 29, 2022
The Next Generation Inventors Session selected student teams will hold an exhibit to present their innovation and attend the Annual Meeting, from June 14th – June 15th, 2022 at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass in Phoenix, Arizona. The National Academy of Inventors is proud to provide complimentary admission to the 11th Annual Meeting breakfast, lunch, and innovation sessions for up to 3 participating team members.
Submission deadline: April 29, 2022
- Students team members must be enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or doctoral programs at NAI Member Institutions are invited to submit an application.
- Student team must have endorsement from a faculty advisor.
- Students must express interest in the advancement of their innovation through patenting, licensing, or commercialization.
- The presented innovation must be relevant to the Annual Meeting theme: Look Back, Think Forward: Framing the Future on Innovation.
- Student team enrollment status and contact information.
- Innovation abstract, including the next step to continue research and development and relation to sustainability.
- Letter of recommendation from faculty advisor.
Download these documents to learn more:
Contact Paul Tumarkin, Assistant Director, Marketing & Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.