FY2020 Annual Report: The Year of the Startup
FY2020 Has Seen Change, Challenges & Successes Across The Board
It's been a challenging year, but also a year full of promise, opportunity, and gratitude as we work to create impact from the innovative energy of the UArizona community. In FY2020, we surpassed 100 startups since the beginning of Tech Launch Arizona, seeing a record number of startups formed to commercialize University of Arizona inventions.
After you watch our video welcome message from TLA Assistant Vice President Doug Hockstad and Senior Vice President for Research, Innovation and Impact Elizabeth "Betsy" Cantwell, check out all the topics covered in the report:
- How we have responded to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Our ongoing dedication to serving entreprenurial inventors throughout the UArizona
- How we've expanded our scope to engage students in new ways through innovative programs, project funding challenges and more
- Our continued focus on expanding diversity and inclusion throughout our organization and our ecosystem
- Honors we've achieved during the year, along with top news highlights
And of course, you can review all our performance metrics, from disclosures to licenses and more, including comprehensive listings of FY2020 invention disclosures and every startup since TLA began.