Startups are one of the most exciting endpoints (or better, starting points) for UA technologies. Whether you already know you want to pursue a startup or just have questions about the process, TLA is here to help, regardless of your experience as an entrepreneur.
TLA works with UA inventors interested in potential startups to:
- Conduct early-stage assessments, such as asset development projects
- Develop a commercialization plan, including plans for financing
- Identify and engage expert business leadership and a capable management team
- Develop ownership agreements for multiple stakeholders
- Apply for federal SBIR/STTR grants or other funding
To learn more, read about some of the recent startups that have developed based on UA inventions.