MADE IT HAPPEN: Investments, Breakthroughs and Bringing Great Inventions to Market
Join us for lunch and a discussion with:
- Abe Jalbout, Ph.D., CEO of UA Startups MetOxs Electrochemical and Caltrode
- Dominic Gervasio, Ph.D., Inventor, Professor, Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Bob Sleeper, TLA Licensing Manager, College of Engineering
Research in the UA College of Engineering has given rise to hundreds of novel inventions. Join us for a discussion with Abe Jalbout, Ph.D., who is partnering with Tech Launch Arizona and UA inventors to bring a suite of UA inventions to the marketplace.
In this interactive discussion, we’ll address:
- How small investments in research can lead to significant breakthroughs
- How broad, collaborative, cross-departmental thinking can lead to strong strategic offerings
- How targeted asset development can help strengthen your intellectual property
- How a strong team is essential for a strong company
Lunch will be provided for all who RSVP in advance.
Hear how the team MADE IT HAPPEN, and get your commercialization questions answered.